"At my table, sit with me. I'll pour coffee or some tea. Perhaps we'll share our tears and laughter, and be friends forever after.


Welcome! Come on in, pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee and take a look at recipes from different cookbooks, vintage finds from vintage cupboards and enjoy sharing memories.

Monday, November 12, 2012

With Thanksgiving approaching, I always like to find

something to make that is a little different.................
to go along with our traditional favorites.
I have never made flavored butters before and found this recipe in Taste of Home.
I made a hot pan of yeast rolls and let this sit out for about 30 minutes to be soft enough to spread on to a fresh roll. .
It is wonderful!
 Full of a buttery, cranberry, honey, orange,flavor.
So easy to make, this is great to place in holiday containers as gifts for those you love.
 
Cranberry Honey Butter
 
Beat 1 cup softened butter, 1/3 cup finely chopped dried cranberries,1/4 cup honey, 2 tsp. grated orange peel and 1/4 tsp. kosher salt until blended. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Makes 24 servings.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Country Gal said...

Looks and sounds YUMMY ! Thanks for sharing ! Have a great day !

Carolyn Robbins said...

Sound delicious!

Tammy said...

Oh yeh! That definitely sounds delicious! :)

Faith said...

I've been looking for a buttery spread for some sweet dough I have in the rise as we speak. I'll be posting about it soon. Thank you for sharing this...:)