"At my table, sit with me. I'll pour coffee or some tea. Perhaps we'll share our tears and laughter, and be friends forever after.


Welcome! Come on in, pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee and take a look at recipes from different cookbooks, vintage finds from vintage cupboards and enjoy sharing memories.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taking Time To Test New Recipes

Spring break is here, which means with everyone home, my chances of getting on the computer will be slim. I have just received a wonderful cookbook from a dear friend, so I will be getting out all of the pots and pans, spoons and ladles and testing new recipes to post in the next week. Until then, I hope you can find something good to try from the recipes that are currently here. Thank you all who stop by to comment!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I'll look forward to those new recipes.

nAncY said...

have a good time!