"At my table, sit with me. I'll pour coffee or some tea. Perhaps we'll share our tears and laughter, and be friends forever after.


Welcome! Come on in, pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee and take a look at recipes from different cookbooks, vintage finds from vintage cupboards and enjoy sharing memories.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Creamy, Spicy, Chicken Pasta

While on spring break, we stopped by my favorite out of town HEB store. I have talked about this before....it has everything going on inside. My Sweetie is the pickiest eater ever. Once in a while, the store will be making up something to eat, and if my sweetie likes it, I buy the ingredients and make it for him at home. Once again, HEB, had a wonderful, easy, dish.
Sometimes, HEB's spices can run a little expensive...however, each time the cost is well worth it.
HEB offered a free bottle of a spice if one purchased the Giardiniera Relish that is used in this dish, however, if you can't find this relish, any kind of your favorite salsa would work. . As you can see in the back ground, I made fresh pasta. However, store bought pasta is what the recipe calls for .
INGREDIENTS
1 box of pasta, bow tie or any other favorite, cooked
2 tbs. olive oil
1 lb cooked fajita chicken slices( I used Tyson)
2 tbs Giardiniera relish( more can be added if you want is more spicy.
1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and heat up fajita chicken. Add relish and cream. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer gently 5 to 7 minutes. Toss cooked pasta into sauce mixture. Sprinkle with cheese blend and enjoy!

4 comments:

Childers Corner said...

That looks great, Kathy! My family loves any kind of pasta, especially a creamy chicken dish with pasta

Linda said...

This looks so yummy. Seeing your homeade noodles made me smile. My husband was just in Texas for a family emergency and while he was there his sister made noodles (his mom always made them too). When we go back this fall I'm going to learn how to make them. Hugs, Linda

the voice of melody said...

Cheese, heavy cream and pasta... how can anyone go wrong with that! I don't like spicy foods but I sure love a good dish of pasta. This one looks so delicious, thanks for sharing!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色