"At my table, sit with me. I'll pour coffee or some tea. Perhaps we'll share our tears and laughter, and be friends forever after.


Welcome! Come on in, pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee and take a look at recipes from different cookbooks, vintage finds from vintage cupboards and enjoy sharing memories.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pistachio Sherbert Salad

This is a wonderful rich cool dessert to serve on those hot afternoons! Creamy and delicious!
1 (8 oz.) cool whip
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 (8 oz.) can pineapple, crushed
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 (3oz.) boxes instant pistachio pudding
1 cup ginger ale or 7 up
Mix all ingredients in a large serving bowl until well combined.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Linda said...

This looks so delish! It's breakfast time here and if this was in my refrig I know I would have a little right now.
Another recipe for me. Thank you...Hugs, Linda

Conni said...

This looks so cool and refreshing!

The Gingerbread House said...

Thanks for the Recipe, it looks delicious and quick...I get hungry every time i visit your kitchen, your always cooking up something I'd like to try.....Ginny B.