"At my table, sit with me. I'll pour coffee or some tea. Perhaps we'll share our tears and laughter, and be friends forever after.


Welcome! Come on in, pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee and take a look at recipes from different cookbooks, vintage finds from vintage cupboards and enjoy sharing memories.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A wonderful recipe blog to read/ The Valentine Cookbook


While searching for great recipe blogs to link to this blog for everyone to enjoy, I came upon this wonderful cookbook blog. Kathleen Valentine, who is also an author and has published books, has made a wonderful family cookbook blog where she has put family stories, vintage family photos, such as the one posted above, and wonderful sounding recipes for everyone to enjoy. Her style in putting this cookbook together is the kind that I love to sit down and just read all day. She is on my list of "Other Tasty Blogs" but I will put her link here also. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. http://www.valentine-design.com/cookbook

2 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

Wondering around Blog Land looking for kindred spirits & found you. :D I love vintage cookbooks. My blog is a hodge podge of things, but I blog about vintage recipes about 1x/wk. Pop on over. We'll have fun.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

Linda said...

What a cute picture! I love cookbooks and this one sounds like one I would enjoy. I think it's great to sit down and read a cookbook with sweet stories and antedotes(and recipes too). I'm heading over to Kathleen's site now, thank you for the link. Linda