"At my table, sit with me. I'll pour coffee or some tea. Perhaps we'll share our tears and laughter, and be friends forever after.


Welcome! Come on in, pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee and take a look at recipes from different cookbooks, vintage finds from vintage cupboards and enjoy sharing memories.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A busy weekend


Well, as you might have read on my other blogs, I have much to do this weekend. I hope to be cooking up some yummy dishes in-between my inside work and outside work, so check back for some tasty news. Meanwhile, take time to read my previous posts, check out my other blogs, or the other bloggers on my link list. There is such good reading to be found! While your here, stop and say hello! I'd love to hear from you. For all of my friends who have left your sweet comments, bless you all, you make my day! Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

No comments: